When I started this blog I thought I am running four years behind latest in software industry. I usually use the expression ‘your job kills you’ and it isn’t less apt in my case. Multiple years of untangling/refactoring/reusing the spaghetti lines of codes has left deep valley of unknowns in me .. but I am getting back and I am already on my way. This blog is small personal bookmark on things to refurbish, stuff to relearn, tech to learn anew and innovate to please..
Things I have planned to put up in here –
- My academic projects and write ups- probably all of them or at least all which had me sweating
- Database normalization project for a concept case in an FMCG industry – team assignment
- UML, BPMN and Use case for a concept case in a third partly logistics – team assignment
- Simulation of daily tasks with front desk members using Arena modelling software
- Current perspective on IT – “Does IT Matter?”
- What else matters?
- Patterns and philosophy – my thoughts
- Cloud or ownership – future issues
Degree : Masters of Science in Information technology from University of Cincinnati, OH
Primary subject of interest : technology delivery and management in businesses
Personal quote –
“Next step for technology is its true ubiquitousness, where in trust in technology is not just a pen and paper matter”